Monday, May 9, 2011

Email - May 9, 2011

Hey I can't talk AT ALL today, really. For the rest of you who read about me that didn't get to talk to me on Mother's Day... sorry. We are still trying to figure out transfers. I'm a Zone Leader and going to have a blast! We are working so dang hard and I absolutely love it. I couldn't be happier than I am here in the field. My eyes are already opening so much wider in my week as a Zone Leader and what a blast! I love the trust the Lord has in me and I hope it grows! That is my message today, keep the trust of the Lord. Do ALL you can to get the Spirit, but don't stop there. FOLLOW IT! As you follow it you will perform the miracles the Lord needs.

I love you all so much and am really so sorry I can't write long! Ah... these next few weeks with emails will be shaky. The next two weeks I am assigned a few days of the week to help translate for Church doctors that are coming in. I will be translating the next few weeks a few days a week and may have little to no time to write. BUT you can all know that I'm as happy as can be in the service of the Lord!

Elder Griffin McGinn

No comments:

Post a Comment