Thursday, July 8, 2010

Email July 3, 2010

Hey all! Just a heads up, the computers are SO screwy and I got hosed! My time went from 30min to 10 in a matter of clicks haha. I'll try to get all I can in; you probably all want to know how I'm doing so I'll start there.

The mission is a roller coaster of emotions. It is fun, it is hard, it is sad, it is frustrating, esta mui bein! Haha the espanol is tough, but coming. I now feel pretty confident in basic prayer and testimony and today actually, we went contacting. We ran around outside and had to greet, introduce, and bear testimony to random elders and sisters. I'm trying hard and some days are better than others.

Things are stressful being the newly appointed District Leader. It is a blessing and I've seen it already, for 'when we are in the service of our fellow beings, we are only in the service of our God.' Christ never said it would be easy, but he did say it would be worth it! It is hard, it is fun, it is a blast, it is discouraging, like life and my years through football and track. Remember your experiences with teams Cam and soon-to-be Syd.

La Evangelio de Jesucristo es verdado. I love the work, please pray for me! I can do it, that's why I was called to Ecuador. I love you all so much, thank Mase for his input. I'll reply to you all next week once I figure this out! I know it is short, but I appreciate the email AND thank you SO much for all of your letters. That means the world to me. Mom - (and fam) the package is AWESOME!!! I love you all so much, I will tell you all about my experience this past week when I have more than 1.489233 seconds to write.

Te Amo mi familia!

Elder McGinn

No comments:

Post a Comment